Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Under the re-organization of Madhya Pradesh, the State of Chhattisgarh came into existence on 1st November 2000 and Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was formed under the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on 23rd May 2001.
One of the main functions of the commission is to conduct examinations and interviews for appointment to various services of the State.
The commission performs the following functions:
• To conduct examinations for the appointments in the state.
• To advise the state government on the following:
• On all matters related with the state civil service.
• On matters related with the eligibility, transfer and promotion of the civil servants.
• On matters related with monetary benefits and compensation to the civil servant by the state government.