Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam acronym as HITSEEE is taken by the Hindustan University for admitting candidates in the B.Tech. courses in the following given branches of engineering. The courses are
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) Programmes
• Aeronautical Engineering (Regular)
• Aerospace Engineering (Regular)
• Aeronautical Engineering with specialization in Avionics
• Automobile Engineering (Regular)
• Automobile Engineering with specialization in Motor Sports Engineering
• Automobile Engineering with specialization in Autotronics
• Chemical Engineering (Regular)
• Biotechnology (Regular)
• Civil Engineering
Civil Engineering (Regular)
• Civil with specialization in Construction Engineering and Management
• Civil with specialization in Structural Engineering
• Civil with specialization in Environmental Engineering and Water Resources
Computer Science Engineering
• Computer Science Engineering (Regular)
• CSE with specialization in Enterprise Information Systems
• CSE with specialization in Information Security
• CSE with specialization in Distributed Enterprise System
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Regular)
• EEE with specialization in Energy Engineering
• EEE with specialization in Electric Drives and Control
• EEE with specialization in Power Systems
Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Electronics and Communication Engineering (Regular)
• ECE with specialization in Bio-Medical Engineering
• Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
• Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (Regular)
• EIE with specialization in Real Time Embedded Systems
• EIE with specialization in Industrial Automation
• EIE with specialization Robotics and Control
• Information Technology (Regular)
• IT with specialization in Cloud Computing
• IT with specialization in Cyber Security
• IT with specialization in Mobile Computing
• Mechanical Engineering (Regular)
• Mechatronics Engineering (Regular)
• Manufacturing Engineering (Regular)
• Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Material Science
• Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Engineering Design
• B.Tech. MTM (5 year Integrated Program)
• Master of Technology Management in Automobile Engineering
• M.Tech. (5 year Integrated Program)
• Civil Engineering with specialization in Construction Engineering and Management
Candidates seeking admission to the first semester of the 8-semester B.Tech. degree and M.Tech. Integrated Courses should have passed the Higher Secondary examination (12th) Curriculum (Academic Stream) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or its equivalent.
• Eligibility to Register for Online Entrance Examination for B.Tech.
Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Maths, Physics, and Chemistry.
• Eligibility to Register for Online Entrance Examination for B. Arch.
Pass in 10+2 with an aggregate of not less than 50% in (10+2) level or its equivalent examination with Mathematics/Business Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Pass in 3 year diploma (10+3) recognized by central/state government with Mathematics/Business Mathematics as a subject of study with an aggregate of not less than 50%.
Any other examination of any university or authority accepted by this university as equivalent of +2.
All applicants for B.Arch. course including NRI/Foreign Nationals should write the Aptitude test conducted by Council of Architecture (NATA) and the score should not be less than 80 out of 200.
Admission will be based on merit, considering the Entrance exam marks along with +2/HSC marks, etc. as per university rules.
Improvement marks will not be considered for admission.
Students awaiting for Higher Secondary/+2 Examinations results are eligible to register for online Entrance Exam.
Only Indian Nationals and those who have done their +2/HSC in Schools in India are eligible to apply for Online Entrance Exam Registration.
The upper age limit is 19 years.