IBPS Common Written Exam acronym as IBPS CWE for Clerk is conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for enabling interested candidates to get Clerical jobs in below given 20 Public Sector Banks.
• Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank
• Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra
• Canara Bank, Corporation Bank, Central Bank of India
• Dena Bank
• Indian Overseas Bank, Indian Bank, IDBI Bank
• Oriental Bank of Commerce
• Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank
• Syndicate Bank
• UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India
• Vijaya Bank
IBPS Clerk Exam Eligibility
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
The candidate should have proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
The percentage of marks shall be arrived at by dividing the aggregate/total marks Obtained by the candidate in all the subjects irrespective of optional/additional & subjects studied with the aggregate maximum marks of the examination passed for & all the years of the examination.
The aspiring candidates should not & be below 20 years and above 28 years in the respective year. Relaxation in upper age limit is as per rules for specified categories including SC/ST/OBC etc
• A candidate must be either
• A Citizen of India or
• A subject of Nepal or
• A subject of Bhutan or
• A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st & January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
• A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, & East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.