Karunya University Engineering Entrance Exam also known as KEE is conducted by the University for admitting candidates in the B.Tech. courses in the following given branches of engineering in its campus and other associated institutes.
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology)
• Civil Engineering
• Computer Science Engineering
• Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electronics and Media Technology
• Information Technology
• Biochemical and Food Technology
The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in first attempt with minimum 60% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and 60% in Mathematics is compulsory and should have qualified in KEE.
Candidates appearing for the 10+2 examination in March/April of the respective year are also eligible to apply. However, they should have studied in regular, full-time, formal stream in the school.
Candidates should not have completed 21 years of age as on 01.07.2014.