Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test for Under Graduates acronym as NMAT UG is conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for admission to B.Tech. courses in the colleges of NMIMS.
NMAT UG Test Eligibility
• Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent exam, including international IB Diploma (IB certificate awarded is not eligible)
• With science or science vocational
• Minimum 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai campus and 45% marks in PCM for Shirpur campus.
Those awaiting their 10+2 exam result can apply too.
• Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam by doing a part-time course or through distance learning/correspondence/externally/open school are not eligible to apply for the courses.
• Candidates should present single mark sheet.
• Candidates passed with compartment are not eligible.
(for IB and Cambridge Candidates): Candidates called for admission counselling on the basis of NMAT (UG) merit list and who do not have final mark sheet will be given Provisional Admission and Fees will be accepted from such candidates, but their admission will be confirmed on submission of final mark sheet if found eligible before the commencement of the program.