PESSAT

PES University Scholastic Aptitude Test acronym as PESSAT is conducted by the PES University for providing admissions to desiring students to various Under Graduate and Post Graduate level programmes.

Note:
40% of the total seats are reserved for CET candidates. For remaining 60% seats – 1st preference: PESSAT Test Scores – 2nd preference: Karnataka CET and COMEDK UGET Test Scores – 3rd preference: Other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores.

Important:
PESSAT will not apply for PESIT South Campus, PESIMSR and PES Central Campus. PESIT South Campus will continue with affiliation from VTU Programmes for which PESSAT will be applicable are

1. Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
2. Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
3. Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
4. Bachelor of Hotel and Event Management (BHEM)
5. Master of Technology (M.Tech.)
6. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
7. Master of Computer Application (MCA)

PESSAT Eligibility

Aspiring candidates applying for PESSAT must have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (50% PCM for Reservation Category) for UG courses and must have done Graduation for PG courses.

ENGINEERING
PESSAT
take exam
ChemistryTake Exam
English Take Exam
MathematicsTake Exam
PhysicsTake Exam