Vinayaka Missions University Engineering Entrance Examination also known as VMU-EEE is conducted by the University for admission to first year of below given disciplines of Engineering (B.Tech.) running in its two campuses.
1. Vinayaka Mission and Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College, Salem
2. Aarupadai Veedu Institute of technology, Chennai
Discipline of Engineering in these Institutes
• Bio-Medical Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Computer Science Engineering
• Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
• Information Technology
• Mechanical Engineering
• Automobile Engineering
• Computer Science and Software Engineering
• Mechatronics Engineering
A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with individual pass in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry for Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Biomedical courses, a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with individual pass in Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
For B. Arch. course a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with not less than 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a subject.
Candidates appearing for 10+2 Examinations in March/April of the respective year can also apply.